If you wanted any more evidence that the whole strategy of the Democrats in this country is to keep people in a state of panic because it allows them to do things they wouldn’t ordinarily be able to do you need look no further than this bit of business:
Biden wears face mask outdoors to hail CDC guidelines that say you no longer need to
Remember, these are the same folks who tell people ‘LISTEN TO THE SCIENCE!’ but I guess the science doesn’t matter all the time otherwise how else would you explain the senile idiot occupying the Oval Office taking these actions?
Well, undoubtedly it’s because the dummy’s handlers advised him to do it.
I’ve gone beyond the point where I believe Biden is capable or competent in any way to run the country and that he is anything more than an empty suit.
REMEMBER! These are the people who said they want to...
There have been a number of things that have been absolutely ludicrous in the last few months. Things like the empty suit in the Oval Office wearing a mask when on a Zoom call with other world leaders. That reminded me of something I remember seeing from the Howard Stern show:
If you can explain the difference between Biden wearing a mask during a phone call and this prank call I won’t be holding my breath waiting for you to come up with it.
The point is that when I started this back in April, the Democrats were doing their level best to keep people afraid because over the last year the one thing anyone with a brain should have been noticing is the way they have used and abused their power and offices under the guise of a pandemic.
It’s much easier to do and we’ve known that ever since Winston Churchill uttered those infamous words, “Never let a good crisis go to waste.”
The actual percentage of vaccinated people who got COVID-19 in both the Pfizer and Moderna clinical trials was just around 0.4 percent so once you were vaccinated really your chances of getting Covid are pretty small.
Now, I like the whole mask thing... don’t get me wrong. I have been victim of co-workers who simply won’t stay home when sick and working from home this last year I didn’t get the annual bug that runs around the office as I had every year since I started this job.
Nonetheless I find behavior like this insipid.
I was going to talk about following the science... another big catchphrase but I’ll save that for another day but let’s put it this way, we should follow the science only now it will have some big repercussions for people who are looking to finally get called out for their duplicity.
No comments:
Post a Comment